Hits4Pay is NOT worth it

I've been on so offer sites and Hits4Pay is not worth it at all. I've been on it for like a month or two and i have not even gotten close to earning $10.00. Every page you view only earns you $0.02. Right now I only have $6.66 and i'm thinking about giving up. I haven't gotten any referrals maybe that's why i'm not earning. I'll keep trying thought but i'm seriously not getting anywhere. I'm going to try to read up on how to get some referrals. If i find out some really good ways to get them i'll post them up here. In the meantime, you guys could help me out by signing up to the site by clicking here and i'll let you know if referring people to the site is actually worth doing. I'll even show you guys to prove that i'm not lying. It's pretty sad.



Yea so there you go.

up