Kinda Annoyed... -,- ( Points2Shop )

Well I went to jail about a week ago because I had a warrant. I made a promise to myself that I would try my best to earn at least a decent amount of money online. I eventually got out. Well I started thinking back to some site I used to use. I tried looking for Phone Lagoon, but I guess they closed it down. I remembered this site called Cashle and I had an account on there. I signed on and was earning some decent money This was the only site I knew that I could make money online legitimately. Well I was active for about three days and I did some surveys. I was about to order free iphone headphones when they randomly decided to ban me only because I had a username similar to another member's. If that was the case they should have banned me 3 years ago. I've been banned for about a week now. I really want to get back on. I hope they stop this stupid shit and let me back on because i have done NOTHING wrong... -,- Bad thing is if they don't let me back on, i'm moving to SwagBucks.


Search & Win

up